Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

IT WORKS!!



If you have not noticed, I have been slacking in the post with picture department. Reason being, our 3 year old photographer broke my camera back in the early summer. My lovely sister and brother in law were kind enough to give us theirs (they got an upgrade) on vacation. To no fault of their own, they forgot to pack the software and upload cable but I did get them recently. When I tried to install the camera on our PC - I got an error. So, I attempted to download the software and again, an error. I FINALLY got smart today and removed everything I loaded and downloaded the driver from the web. Low and behold - IT WORKED! So after about an hour of uploading, I can post a picture. YA HOO! Enjoy...

No comments: