Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to Work

When I woke up this morning I was hit in the face with reality - vacation is officially over! I was MISERABLE, but I stumbled to the shower to get read for work. After I snuck into David's room to kiss him good-bye, I got in my car for the dreaded ride to Newark. The ride got better after I picked up my partner in hell, Theresa. I had not seen her in a while - she was on vacation and then I went away. We chatted our way up the turnpike. Once we got in the office we were innundated with work, so the day went by quickly. We could not wait to get out of there. We were back in EB before 5 pm. After making a return at the GAP, I was home. It is amazing that as soon as I see David's face - work does not even exist. I love that little guy. When he saw me he asked "Mommy, want to play Elmo Limbo with me?" How can I say no? So we limboed. Steve came home soon after and we all piled in our bed. David loves to jump and tackle us. I have to admit, we love it too. I cooked a great taco dinner and we all ate like kings. As I write this, David and Steve are getting ready for bed. Soon, I'll be reading a bedtime story and kissing David good-night. Did I mention that I love that little guy? Oh, yeah, I did.

1 comment:

andrewnamy said...

I love that little guy too. I can't wait to see him in 3 1/2 weeks!!!