Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Are You Ready for Some FOOTBALL?

YES I AM! Tonight kicks off the 2005/2006 NFL season and I could not be more excited. Even though it is a week night, we are having a Kick Off party. I stopped at Sam's to pick up appetizers and Steve is off to get the beer. I will be drinking soda, cause I do not like beer and do not want to wake up with a headache. I figured I would blog before our guests arrive. Not that many people are coming because most of my family are teachers and have started back to work this week. It does not matter, I'll be watching the Pats and the Raiders play the other greatest sport in the world and cheering for my fantasy quaterback, Kerry Collins. I can not wait!

1 comment:

Laney said...

Sounds like fun, but I do not understand football, at all. I really admire all of your sports enthusiasm!