Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy, Happy, Happy



Happy belated Mother's Day. Happy Birthday Walter & Uncle Bob. Happy Graduation LeAnne. Happy Anniversary Grandmom and Grandpop.

There, that is enough well wishing for 1 week. Although, the Anniversary wish is a very special one. My Grandparents will be married 60 years! Can you imagine? We're celebrating with them on Sunday with a brunch for about 45 people. It will be a great time. My sister and I have hired a photographer to cover the party and the vows ceremony that will take place Saturday evening. I love pictures - as you all know :)

I am thrilled to report that I weighed myself this morning and lost another 2 lbs!! I can really feel it in my clothes. My pants are loose and my shirts actually fit. I need to step it up a notch though. Summer is closer than ever. With Steve's baseball coming to an end, I will be able to fit exercise back in my routine. The weather is also nice enough for me to take the kids for a walk when I get home from work. I'd like to lose 12 more lbs, but at the rate I am losing, it will take 6 weeks. That is too long.

My Mother's Day was very nice. Steve bought me beautiful flowers and a sweet balloon as well as 2 very touching cards. He did a great job. He is also paying for the kids portraits to be taken in June on the beach. SO looking forward to that. We met my Dad's side for breakfast at The Breaker's and had a BBQ at our house for my Mom's side.

This week my sister and her husband are here from FL to attend my Grandparents events. They are staying with my cousin Mar and her family. They brought the kids a bunch of gifts - which David thinks is great. Amy is going to babysit for Lizzie so Mar can attend a bridal shower. She'll love that.

Ava was 6 months old last Friday. I took her for her check up on Monday. She is 27" long and 17 lb 5 oz. They gave her the green light to eat veggies and fruit. I started her on sweet potatoes. So far so good. She has been sitting up by herself for about 2 weeks now. It's so cute to see her be independent. I love her to pieces!

That's enough info for now. Enjoy your week!

No comments: