Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

May the Force be with You

I see it's been a while since my last post. Everyday I have been meaning to write, but I get distracted.

Steve and I celebrated our 8th wedding Anniversary last Tuesday March 27. After attending his scrimmage in New Brunswick verse St. Peter's HS, my Mom watched the kids and we went out to dinner. We were planning on going to the restaurant where our reception was held, but we stayed close and went to Ria Mar in South River. We both had paella. It was very good, but not as good as The Armory (where we wanted to go). It was nice to spend some time together and be 'kid free'.


Thursday, David had an Easter party at school. He came home with a bunch of candy and prizes. He loved it. He does not have school this week (spring break) so they had to celebrate a tad early.


This weekend was uneventful. We took it easy Saturday. Ran over to Lowe's, had lunch at Chili's and saw the Easter Bunny at the mall. Sunday Steve went up to North Jersey for a memorial service for the father of a friend of his. Laurie came over to scrap for a little and then I took the kids to the A&P. It was real nice not to have any big plans.

I saw in the Target circular on Sunday that they had Star Wars egg dying kits. David is really into Star Wars, so I was VERY excited to get this for him. I went to Target on my way home Monday and they had NONE. I was SO upset. I called my Mom, who in turn called my Dad and after a little drama, they found it. I had them buy 2, just in case. My Mom boiled 2 dozen eggs yesterday and let them cool so that Steve, David and I could decorate them last night. It was a lot of fun. David had a blast and Steve came out the hero for figuring out how to 'shrink wrap' the eggs. David was very excited to show MomMom this morning.



Steve's baseball team is off to a good start. They beat St. Peter's on Monday in their first game of the season. He seems pleased with the team. I helped him pick out their new uniforms earlier in the school year and Steve came home in his. He looked very handsome. The unis are real sweet.


Although I had a rough night with Ava being up due to her teeth, I had a great morning. I weighed myself and lost 4 lbs! Even without losing anything the past 4 weeks, I am 12 lbs lighter since starting the diet 7 weeks ago. Tonight I will be sweating it out at Jazzercise to give myself that extra boost.



Ok, I think we are all caught up. I am off Friday - YEAH - so if I do not get a post in before hand, have a very Happy Easter!

No comments: