Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nothing to report...


my appt went the same as the others. I am exactly where I was 3 weeks ago! The only difference was my BP. I am usually 110/70, today I was 130/80. They are not worried about it, so I won't either.

My sister arrived from FL this afternoon. She's here until Saturday night. Right now she is visiting my cousin Mar and her baby girl. We're meeting up for dinner in a few minutes.

Tomorrow is the Louisville vs Rutgers game, so we are having a mini party. I hope Rutgers can pull it off - that would be awesome! Almost everyone is coming over - Mark and John are going to the actual game, so we'll look for them on TV.

That's all I have energy for now. I'll leave you with a picture of my guys.

No comments: