Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Buzz and the Babe



Happy Belated Halloween! As previously posted, David was Buzz Lightyear and we spent a lot of time trick or treating. Last year he only had enough energy for 1 street, this year we did the whole neighborhood! My Mom, Steve and I took him around, while my Dad played treat giver. When David was finished gathering treats, we came back to our house for pizza and some of my family joined us. Aunt Carol and Uncle Tom came and Aunt Carol was dressed at the Energizer bunny! Every year she dresses up for work and wins 1st prize. Then Kate came too. Next Laura-Ann and Mike showed up, followed by Jill, Joe and Auny Judy. We ate pizza, had some drinks and chatted. It was a great night. I really do enjoy Halloween.

This afternoon I had another Dr. appt. Once again, I have no news. I am the same as last week, which is the same as the week before. Next check-up is Wednesday afternoon.

After my appt, my Mom, David and I took a ride over to my cousin Mar's to see her new baby girl. Lizzie Rose is her name and she was born last Sat. morning. She is beautiful! Perfect skin, gorgeous dark hair and nice big eyes. Mar looks fantastic. You would never even know she had a baby if she was not holding her. When we first got there she was sleeping, but after a little while she woke up to eat. I got to hold her while Mar made the bottle. I forgot how small babies are! She was so light and made the cutest little cry. David could not get over her. He held her hand and rubbed her head. When she made a noise, he asked me what it meant. I think he is ready for his sister's arrival. Mar showed us Lizzie's room - too cute! It is the perfect little girls room. I am glad we went over for a visit, all 3 of them are so happy!

No comments: