Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Missing out

I've been working like a dog lately and missing out on a lot. Last week ended our Go Live support so I had a full weekend to myself. Friday I met someone for dinner at a great Italian restaurant. I had a real nice time and hopefully there will be a good outcome. Saturday I held Croptoberfest at my house for my scrappers to have some uninterrupted scrapping time. I started my sister's bridal shower album, Jean started an album for her cousin, Geri worked on her granddaughters album and my Mom sorted her pictures into her Powersort box. We all got a lot done. My Dad went to the Rutgers game with a family friend and we met them at Tumulty's in New Brunswick for dinner. It was homecoming weekend so we waited a while before eating. David enjoyed watching the trains and running up and down the ramp. After dinner, we went home and my Mom decided to spend the night. Steve and I thought we'd take advantage of the built in babysitter and meet our cousins at The Breakfast Club. When we got there, we did not see their cars. I called Mike and sure enough, they decided not to go. So, we went home. No big deal. Sunday, my Mom and I walked the Memory Walk to benefit Alzheimer's. We did REAL well. On our way home, we stopped at IHOP, where Steve and David joined us. I ate a HUGE breakfast, which defeated the point of a very fast, long and up hill walk I had just completed. Oh well. When I got home I passed out on the couch watching the Giants game. When I woke up, David took a nap and I finished my sister's bridal shower album. We all went out to get Halloween candy once David woke up and picked up take out on our way home. After dinner we played and watched more football. I had a real nice weekend and I even felt relaxed. This week I'll be busy, but it will all be ok. I get to go back to my New Brunswick office on Wed and then I am off to FL on Sunday. Watch out Mickey, here we come!

No comments: