Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Almost ready!

Only 2 days till we leave for FL! I am VERY excited. I got my hair done last night, tonight I go for my pedicure and tomorrow it's nails and waxing. Then packing. I am always a last minute packer - some people like that and some don't. It works for me. First we're going to Disney World. David is going to have such a great time. He's been there 2 times already, but I think this time will be the most fun. He knows all the characters and loves to go on rides. I have made a lot of reservations so he'll get to meet a lot of 'people'. We are going to stop in Universal Studios also - David has never been and Steve and I have not gone since we lived there. Shrek is there and David LOVES him. After we leave US, we're driving to Jupiter. The hotel we are staying in (Jupiter Beach Resort) is gorgeous and that is where my sister's reception will be. I think we're going out for a mini bachelorette party that night - FUN! Friday I plan on hanging by the pool until the rehearsal dinner. Saturday is the BIG day. I can not wait. I love my dress and my shoes, so I am really looking forward to wearing them. I also am dying to see David all dressed up - my little man. I think the wedding is going to be great. Amy will look beautiful and I know we'll all have a blast. Almost all my relatives will be there and that means a whole lot of fun. I'll post pix when I return.

No comments: