Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Whistle while you work?

I think not. Whistling would mean that I was enjoying my job - I am not. On Monday, we went live with the a appointment program. In order for there to be coverage and support for the people loading their appointments, my schedule was adjusted. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I worked from 6 am to 3 pm (no breaks) and Thursday from 1 pm to 8:30 pm. Luckily the loading went much faster than anticipated, so by Thursday afternoon, we were told we would go back to our 8 to 4 pm work day for Friday. Thursday I was scheduled till 10 pm, but the loaders left at 5:50 pm. You might wonder why I stayed almost 3 more hours...people like to make huge changes in the 13th hour. Friday was another one of those days, so I left after 5 pm. I was scheduled to work on Sunday (today) but because we were doing so well, we were under the WRONG impression that the weekend hours would not be needed. Needless to say, I am posting from work! Hopefully there will not be any major changes today. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Laney said...

You poor thing! I hope they get their acts together so your schedule can return to normal.

Laney