Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, October 05, 2007

No award this year either

This past weekend, Ava was up during the night. Then again Tuesday night. For hours! SCREAMING! All along I was attributing this to her top teeth. Well, I was WRONG. She has a severe right ear infection, asthma and possible croup. Yes, I said CROUP. According to our pediatrician, it's 'going around'. She is on anti-biotic for the ear infection and using the nebulizer machine for her cough. As of today, she is doing much better. She only woke up once Wed night, but Tylenol worked. Last night, she slept like a baby. Needless to say, I will not be getting that Mother of the Year award again this year. UGH :)


On a good mommy note, I did carve David a jack o' latern and he loves it.

No comments: