Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's beautiful!

Our countertop is in and we love it. It is so pretty - pictures don't do it justice. It needs to be seen in person to appreciate how gorgeous it is! Steve spent the whole day hooking up the water and the garbage disposal. He hopes to have the disposal and the dishwasher working tonight.

Steve and I are off to Cancun tomorrow morning ;) We are SO looking forward to it. Part of me feels guilty leaving David behind because he keeps asking to join us. The rest of me knows I need a break. My parents have a whole bunch of cool things planned for the kids, so I know he'll enjoy his time without us.

Talk to you when we return - ADIOS!


Drawer pulls

Cabinet base molding

New valance #1

New storm door

New valance #2 & new clock

COUNTERTOP!

Desk

Specialty Cabinet

Faucet & sink

No comments: