Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dad's Day

A Happy Daddy...

Happy Father's Day to all those father's out there. We celebrated the day very low key. The day started in PA at the Yoegel's with donuts and coffee (2 of Steve's favorite things). Once we got home, Steve opened his cards and gifts. David was VERY excited to give Steve the Darth Vader card. When you open it it says "I am your father". It was opened about 100 times :) Steve enjoyed the photo card I made him although Ava tried to eat it! His gifts were a Dunkin Donuts gift card, black golf shirt, outfit from Old Navy, Linkin Park CD and Beer League on DVD. A little while later, my parents and Grandparents came over. They opened their cards and gifts. Dad got 2 shirts from Old Navy and a book on Sandy Koulfax. Grandpop got lottery tickets. My poor Dad ended up returning everything I got him. He already had the book and the shirts he did not need. I treated everyone to dinner at the Grove. It was great. There was no one there and the food was good. Steve had buffalo wings, a jersey cheesesteak and onion rings, Dad had chicken parm and Grandpop had a grilled cheese with tomato. After dinner we went back to my house for dessert. Steve go to take a nap & Grandpop had to finish scratching off his tickets. I am not sure how much he won in the end. A great day was had by all the Dad's!

No comments: