Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Born to be my Baby

Four years old! Can you believe David was born 4 years ago? I truly can not. It seems like just yesterday I was holding him all swaddled up in the hospital. He has grown up SO much. Sometimes when he talks to me I get chills thinking about how fast the past 4 years have gone. No matter how old he gets or how big he grows, he will ALWAYS be my baby boy.

We celebrated his birthday on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Saturday was his kid party at Jenkinson's in Pt. Pleasant. Sunday was his family party at our house. Monday (his actual birthday) we took him to Great Adventure. He loved every minute of each celebration.
Happy Birthday Buddy Boy! We LOVE you.


I was fortunate enough to have both of my children born on the 11th on the month. So, Monday was also a birthday of sorts for Ava. She turned 7 months old! Our beautiful girl can do so much already! She turns over, eats fruits & veggies, waves bye-bye, says Baba and so much more. David loves his baby sister and plays so nice with her. Steve and I get so much joy watching them together.
We are so very blessed to have both of our babies. We love them so very much.

No comments: