Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

And away we go!

We are leaving for Orlando on Saturday afternoon. I am so excited - I LOVE DISNEY! This will be Ava's first trip, but also my cousin John's. When we decided to take this trip, I thought it would be great to ask John to join us and I am so glad he decided to come. I planned a lot of fun days and he'll get to see it all - as will Ava and David (who's been there 4 times already in his 3 years). Steve's parents will be with us a few days and this will be the first time they'll see Ava. I am sure they are looking forward to that. My parents will be spending Monday through Saturday with us and my sister and her husband will join us Thurs and Fri. I am also hoping that my cousin Christa and her 2 girls can pop over too. As you can see we'll be very busy. Look for a LONG post after we return!

1 comment:

andrewnamy said...

Oh my God... how little he was!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you, Steve and the kids.