Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

It's been a long time since I've posted, so I thought this was a good time to do so. We will celebrating a very special 1st Christmas with our little doll baby Ava and David's 4th Christmas, which he is really looking forward to. Tomorrow we'll head over to Aunt Mary's to enjoy our Christmas Eve with my Dad's side and before heading back home, stop over at my cousin Barbara's for a night cap. After we put the kiddies down for the night, Steve and I will be busy little elves. I am really looking forward to that - we've never had to hide much from David before. On Christmas Day we'll be busy. I am sure David will have us up bright and early opening gifts and then asking us to put them ALL together. Once we play a little and shower up, it's over to Aunt Kathy's we go. That is where we have fun with my Mom's side. We'll eat dinner and then dive into our guessing grab bag. This part is great. Everyone has to try to guess who their Secret Santa is before they can open their gift. There is always some joke gift that gets given - like John's blow-up doll girlfriend. I hope she makes an appearance this year!


I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and as much fun as we will.


P.S. Here is a recent picture of Ava...

No comments: