Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Now we're cookin'

The oven and microwave have been installed and are in working order! WOO HOO! Steve worked hard on Saturday on the 'little things' like hooking up the water line to the fridge for the ice maker, venting the microwave oven and setting up the gas lines and shut off for the oven. He made himself a Jimmy Dean sausage sandwich in the microwave and it was great. He also set up the pantry - it's BIG, but it's beautiful! I need to take some pictures to post. I plan on picking up some hot dog rolls on my way home tonight so I can actually MAKE dinner instead of ordering it. My pots and pans are still buried and I do not want to put any dishes in the cabinets until the counter-top is in. So, hot dogs on the grill, tater tots in the oven and frozen veggies in the microwave will have to do. I bet we will have a lot more money floating around now that we can cook our food. Money that I can use to shop for a table and china cabinet (from Crate & Barrel)!

No comments: