Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, August 24, 2007

59-27=32

Happy Birthday Dad & Me and BLOGGER? I just logged in to write a quick Birthday post and noticed that we share a birthday with this website. How funny is that? Love it.

Ok, now to my original rant...
Today I celebrate my 32nd birthday while Dad celebrates his 59th. As you can see from the equation above, he was 27 the day I was born. I was a very original birthday present, don't you think? My Mom could not have planned it if she tried. I too was given an awesome gift that day. Two fantastic parents that would stop the world for me.

32 years later I now have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful children. Those same 2 parents are still taking very good care of me and now of their grandchildren. I sure am a lucky girl.

No comments: